ABOUT USDevelopment of modern society faces many challenges, healthcare being one of the major ones. Health, medical and fitness provide substantial strength in the efforts to deal with these challenges.
Another emerging trend is Digital Therapeutics referred as a digital system or tool (online or mobile) such as an app, device or piece of software used to treat a medical condition. This has tremendous growth - is expected to reach USD 457.9 Million by 2021 from USD 110 Million in 2016
In all these landscape wearables are an important part that is present almost in every effort. Naturally, here comes the question – how you may find out what gadgets/applications are there? Naturally, on Google. However, Google, as an example, gives over 1,940,000 hits for the “medical gadgets” search.
This summer marked our one year of existence. What is MedGizmo Info? The essence of it: one point of information, where you may look for the right medical, healthcare/wellness gadget for you – to suit your wishes, desires, and, most important your medical condition.
Initially we were serving as a news aggregator point, selecting most interesting and new items from that gigantic flow of information that is originates on the Web daily. Starting November 2015 we are publishing overviews of the latest events and references to some technology and gadgets, as well as some general information on the subjects. We also try to follow the most important developments on IoHT, Digital Healthcare, Digital Therapeutics. So far, we have:
- Business & Wearables
- Wearables Data and Litigation
- Wearables: Developments & Challenges
- Healthcare Telecommunications Update
- Insurance & Wearables
- How to Judge Security Level of Wearables Data?
- Social Media and Wearables
- WatchList for Healthcare Startup Market
as well as the coverage of specific subjects on wearables for various conditions:
- 3D Printing & Healthcare Update
- Adhesive Healthcare Wearables - Patches and Tattoos
- Healthcare Wearables and Augmented/Virtual Reality
- Communications & Security Overview for Wearables
- Digital Parenting Series – Wearables & Apps
- EKGs With Mobile Device – RUSSIA vs. USA
- Fashion Technology - Wearables
- Hearables July 2016 Overview
- Heart Failure
- Implantable Wearables
- Ingestible sensors
- Injury Prevention Wearables
- Large Volume Wearable Injectors
- Life-saving Wearables
- Mental Health
- Pulsating Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Overview Series
- Smart Rings Overview
- Smart Textiles in Healthcare
- Sports Wearables Overview – Cycling
- VR & AR in Healthcare Overview
- Women Health
In development of our MedGizmo Project we started our activities with Pinterest. This social tool allows us to structure all information that we have on our site.
Our Library of Major Important Posts
- Animals Gadgets
- Applications: General
- Applications: Specific Conditions
- Applications: Sports
- Digital Medicine
- Financing Wearable Development
- Healthcare Gadgets
- Smart Textiles & Smart Clothing
- Sports Gadgets
- Wearable Technology
- Wearables & Apps for Health Conditions
- Wearables & Business
- Wearables & Internet of Things
- Wearables & Security
- Wearables History
- Wearables Legal issues
- Wearables Market
- Women's Health
We are also managing our Twitter account @MedGizmo and the number of Tweets is over 21,500. Our number of followers is growing every day - we have over 2,700.
We have our Instagram page @MedGizmo where we on a daily basis provide brief updates on new and notable gadgets/gizmos and applications
We have a strong Management Team (click here) that has national and international Healthcare expertise.
2017 marks a significant adjustment in corporate goals. At the end of 2016, a key policy review was conducted by the Board of Directors of MedGizmo, Inc.; at the meeting on January 5th, the Board unanimously approved our new strategy. We plan to focus activities of our company on exploration, evaluation, development and subsequent sales of medical grade equipment that is based on PEMF technology. At the same time, we plan to continue our daily updates on latest developments in healthcare wearable technology on our Twitter Feed, Instagram Feed, and our Facebook Page.
We hope you enjoy browsing our pages and if you have any inquiries please contact us at
160-01 Hillside Avenue
Jamaica, NY, 11432, USA